cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! I cannot get Print Studio Pro to be recognized in Photoshop

Matthew7
Apprentice

Hello:

Recently I bought a Pixma Pro-100 printer. The printing is very dark for my HDR photos! They need to be a lot brigher and happier looking!

How do I fix that problem? I use a Mac that runs on OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.5

The problem is that my computer does not have a CD reader so I could never install the Cannon software from the disk. I did however follow the instructions and got some Cannon driver to install and I can print photos put like i said they are all way too dark.

I think my only solution is for Print Studio Pro to be added as a plugin to my Photoshop CC 2015 software. 

However, when I downloaded Print Studio Pro and installed it... the weird thing is that the istaller software just skips right over the step that says "select a file destination" and it just goes to the next step. The files says installed successfully but I cannot find it... and my photoshop CC 2015 is not seeing it and recognizing it either. I tried reinstalling it 3 times and every time is the same result. Additionally I even put the installer file in the plugin folder of Photoshop and installed it from there and that did not help either.

Are all Cannon products this hard to get working and this confusing?

Let me know if anyone has some clear helpful solutuons.

Take Care,

Matthew

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi Matthew7! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums!

The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback.

If you are in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. 

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

We hope this helps! 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go to your Applications folder. Find Canon Utilities folder. Open that foler and you should see a Print studio Pro folder. Open that folder and double click the Plugin Install app.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

That totally did not work. There is nothing for the plug-in in that folder.

Maybe try re-downloading and installing PSP.

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 8.29.20 PM.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements