cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 1000 XPS Driver

Bill9
Apprentice

After hard drive crash I upgraded to  Windows 11 and installed the Win 11 drivers for my PRO 1000 printer. Specifically the latest print driver followed by the XPS driver. Previously when printing I had the option to select the Canon 1000 XPS driver or just Canon 1000 driver. Now with the new drivers installed the only selectable printer option is "Canon Pro 1000 Series" with no option for the XPS driver. Also I can't find anything on the computer that references the XPS driver. Is this normal with Win 11 or the new drivers that this option isn't available or did the XPS driver not install correctly? Would appreciate your response. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I would make sure the printer driver full install first and then install the XPS driver. If you did this and the XPS driver is still not installed correctly,  I recommend you reach out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements