cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 10 B200 after loud grating noise

formanproject
Contributor

Hello!

I have a canon pro 10 and for a few weeks it was making sounds while printing that seemed to sound like the head was touching the paper as it moved. 

The other day while printing it made a loud grating noise and then stopped printing, giving me the B200 error. I've tried reseating / cleaning the print head, powering off etc and I've so far not been able to fix.

I was going to purchase a new print head and try to replace it myself but i'm worried it could be an issue with something else since it made a loud noise when it stopped working. I've tried pushing the print head back and forth and it seems like it still flows smoothly, so I'm having trouble pinpointing where exactly that lound noise originated from in the first place.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue.  Please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666) for additional assistance with this matter.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements