cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Borderless Printing Bleeding

bil12343
Contributor

Scan Prtrt.jpgI have the borders of certain objects within my image bleeding into the surrounding areas. Can anyone help me please?   

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, bil12343!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using, which type of paper you're using, and whether you're using genuine Canon ink. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm using a Canon Pixma Pro-100 with Blazer Digital White Paper - 13 x 19 in 100 lb Text Gloss C/2S. Aside from the Canon ink that came with the printer, I am using an LD 6387B002 CLI-42Y Yellow Ink Cartridge, a Canon Compatible 6391B002 CLI-42LGY CLI42 Light Gray Ink Cartridge and a G & G NP-C0042 GY Grey Cartridge.   

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't know if this is the cause of your problem, but it doesn't look like the paper is intended for dye ink printing.

"ATTRIBUTES   Versatility; good performance on dry and liquid toner printers, color and black  & white laser printers and digital offset technologies   Guaranteed for digital offset and production laser equipment: – Guaranteed for the Xerox iGen series – HP Indigo certified by Rochester Institute of Technology – Kodak NexPress qualified by the Rochester Institute of Technology"

Have you tried the same imahe on Canon paper?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

No I haven"t but, I think it is definetly worth a try. Thanks so much for your input!    

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements