cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banding

rholden35
Contributor

I am hoping someone can help me: I have a Pixma Pro-100, and I'm experiencing some banding issues when I print to 11x14 paper. It's near the bottom of the paper. I don't experience it when I put in any other size paper (including 11x17, 5x7, 8x10). I am using Red River Paper (Satin), and have not had this issue before, and have printed quite a bit of 11x14 prints. I have done two deep cleanings as well as a printhead alignment, and I am still having this problem. Anys suggestions?

The banding is basically three bands, one on top of the other, and if I print black, it looks dark gray. I hope this makes sense. Thanks everyone!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rholden35,

Because of the nature of the issue that you are experiencing, it is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements