Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple M1 and Print Shop Pro

RichardJPhotog
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Recently "Upgraded" to M1 Mac running big sur

Currently Printing from the Photoshop interface (C1 not supported)

I have donloaded and installed latest drivers and latest versin of Print Shop Pro but unable to use the plugin. It is no longer available next to the "Automate".

I can however print directly from Capture 1 and Photoshop using the native dialog boxes...I do prefer the Print Shop Pro.

Anyone have a work around for this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I did find a solution.

In the Apple application folder, right click PS...get info...

In the dialog bog, "Run as Rosetta" needs be checked. Restarted PS, all my Acions and the Canon plugin returned.

Thanks for all the help !

Rich

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, RicahrdJPhotog!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Im Sorry, Pixma Pro-100. Apple Mini (M1)

Usually print from plugin in Photoshop. 

My apologies

Greetings,

Current version of PSP doesn't state support from ARM in the release notes.  I'd contact Canon, for clairification.

It might just be a matter of waiting.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I did find a solution.

In the Apple application folder, right click PS...get info...

In the dialog bog, "Run as Rosetta" needs be checked. Restarted PS, all my Acions and the Canon plugin returned.

Thanks for all the help !

Rich

This also fixed the Canon Print Studio Pro plugin issue for me.  And, it also solved Photoshop plugins from other developers that also were not working.  Hooray!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements