cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i - Error Code E000302-0001

Boxingdude707
Apprentice

Hi I have a canon image runner advance dx c3725i that was sitting in a storage unit after my mother in law passed. Printer worked great at her office but once we received it i tried copying a document to test it out and i get an error code E000302-0001 scanner needs to be checked (call service representative) I am fairly handy so I found some YouTube videos on cleaning both mirror assemblies but that did not work. Everything works fine except when trying to copy a document in the feed tray or opening and scanning a document it starts to pull the document in then right away the error message occurs. It will not reset when unplugging unit or when I go into service mode and clear all errors and try again. Please help . Ready to sell this thing for cheap. Thanks 

In Sacramento CA

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Boxingdude707!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements