cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i III - Looking for a monochrome or Black & White driver download

rpattisson
Apprentice

Need to find & install a mono version of the driver for this printer model

Reasoning :  I have an application in use at this facility that disregards the specified printer preferences from Windows resulting in unintentional color printing, with its higher costs.

TIA

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

If I'm not mistaken, I think we just got one of these minus the side cars..  paper box and output tray.  There isn't a monochrome specific driver.  These functions are controlled in the user interface.  Color printing can be controlled by programming which users or groups can print in color.  You can also use PINS to control who can do what.

I suggest you contact your dealer for support.  This is what they are there for.    

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements