cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6555i Print Driver Problems w/# of copies, Not saving Trays in Ventura.

gnelson
Apprentice

Since we updated to IOS 13 Ventura, the Canon 6555i print driver seems to have multiple issues not working correctly. We have downloaded the Recommended driver from the Canon website.

1. In Microsoft Excel for Mac version 16.67, the copier will not print multiple copies! We can select multiple copies to print, but it will only print 1 copy.
  2. When printing from 8-1/2" x 11" trays and saving a "Preset" with a specific tray for Letterhead, it will print from that tray the first time, but when you print the second (even with not closing the file) the "Preset" that was saved, the tray selection reverts to "Auto". This occurs in both Excel & Word. I don't know about Acrobat or other programs.

Is this something that we might have setup the Print driver wrong or are others having similar problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

gnelson
Apprentice

I contacted them before there was a recommended driver on Canon's website and they said

"Drivers are released by the manufacturer. We are not aware of an updated print driver for MacOS 13, or when Canon will decide to release it".

So, I don't feel real comfortable that these issues will get fixed if they are saying basically to contact the manufacturer, and you are saying to contact them.

Announcements