cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF TM-200 needs ARM64 Driver for new Surface Pro

alexrwhibley
Apprentice

Hi

I am running Windows 11 ARM64 edition on my Surface Pro and trying to print to a large format TM-200, which is installed on our network. 

I have been able to print to it on my old surface, but the driver dosent seem compatible. 

any help or workarounds would be greatly appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

Sonya1
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi alexrwhibley,

We do not support using our imagePROGRAF printers with ARM/ARM64. You will need to continue to use your TM-200 with your old surface or another computer that is not an ARM system. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks @sonya1  

I should have researched more before purchasing an ARM64 product it is not proving a good experience so far 😞

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@alexrwhibley,

I suggest you visit the Canon USA website.  Use the [+]Feedback link in the upper right-hand corner, select product and make the feature request.  

I think wider support for printers might be possible at some point.  I know others would like to see DPP support as well, but that's going to take time and I have no idea what's involved to accomplish this.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements