cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers not showing up on Canon Website for imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i III

ruidoo7
Apprentice

Hi there, 

I tried to set up printing and went to download the driver. However, Canon's website does not give me the option to download a driver. I've attached what I see and what my coworker sees when we go to the driver page. The only drop-down available is "Apps." Does anyone know why this is happening? 

I use a Dell Computer that is relatively new. I see the same screen with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. 

Coworker's screen

Co-worker's Screen.png

My Screen

My Screen.png

3 REPLIES 3

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, ruidoo7!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using and the operating system you're using (Windows 10, Mac OS 13 Ventura, etc). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

ruidoo7
Apprentice

Hi there: 

Printer: imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i III

Operating system: Windows 10

Thank you for the additional info. While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you.

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area.

Announcements