cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Colorwave 3600 Prints are thick and blurry.

PFsneakers
Apprentice

Our design office has a Cannon Colorwave 3600 for large format printing. We have several staff printing to the Cannon Colorwave 3600 with no complications. When I print, my prints have heavy print lines and text. They are blurry and raised enough to be able to feel the print. My print settings and drivers are set exactly the same as everyone else and we print from the same programs. I have had others print the same document and it prints fine. I cannot resolve the problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PFsneakers
Apprentice

Was able to resolve through dealer support. Issue was caused by hidden resolution setting within the program printing the documents.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, PFsneakers!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support Canon ColorWave-series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

PFsneakers
Apprentice

Was able to resolve through dealer support. Issue was caused by hidden resolution setting within the program printing the documents.

Announcements