cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ts3122 cant change to a new router

whitemma
Apprentice

I switched my internet/router service from att to Tmobile and there is no way to teach the TS3122 to look for the new wireless network. The new router is not a WPS enabled device. The TS3122 is not a USB cable device. So how do I tell about the new wifi network?

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can use Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY for iOS or Android to reconnect your printer to the wireless network via a cableless setup. Please click either iOS or Android above and then in the window select your model printer from the drop down options. 

This will give you the steps on how to get your printer setup for wireless connection and then how to use the app to connect the printer to your new network. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This is another Canon dead end instruction. It says how to turn on the printer and set it up then just gives the "go back to application program and proceed" dead end.

What application program and what do I do with my laptop or wifi or whatever. Can someone send information that doesn't drop off into a black hole.

Hi whitemma,

You can set up your PIXMA TS3122 for use with your new router using a mobile device, like a cell phone or tablet.

Please let me know which type of device you have (either iPhone or Android phone) and I can provide the steps necessary to connect your PIXMA TS3122 to your new router.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

android Samsung s8

I also went ahead and bought a usb cable as it was cheaper than just throwing away the printer.

I need to simply tell the printer the new wifi router address and password and this doesn't seem like it should be a multi week project with so many messages and buying of a cable. 

Announcements