cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ix6820 Pixma-my router was changed 2 days ago, so I installed printer per instructions for this

KittieSue
Apprentice

According to software it installed properly and said to disconect the USB, and I was suppose to be good to go. The first thing I did was print something off my iphone, then I grabbed my ipad and it would not print then I tried to print something on my iMac and again it would not print. So I went to ipad and to iphone and iMac to make sure I was on the right network. I was on the same network on all 3. Why would I be able to print from phone but not ipad or iMac? And what should I do to resolve this issue since I've unplugged deleted and reinstalled everything repeatedly. I made sure the driver was correct and the software installation was for my updated "Sierra" OS et all this stuff is correct. Don't know what else I can do. Oh by the way I cannot find the original CD software that came with printer but did get proper software from Canon site.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi KittieSue,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks I did

Announcements