cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF753Cdw What do I need to install beforehand?

charnlar
Apprentice

I have just purchased the MF753 MF color laser printer, and have not yet received it.  In preparation, i am asking which of the driver downloads should be installed prior to actually receiving it for a seamless installation.  i saw on the download page there are about 6-8 different downloads.  is there ONE master download that i can install prior to receiving the printer so it is ready for install?  or do i need to run each of them individually?

Also, i am replacing a canon pixma 922.  It came (probably with one of the downloads) a photoshop lite application to allow scanned images to me manipulated.  Does Canon still offer this type of app for its scanned images, or do i need to go out and find a third party app?

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Are you windows or MAC.  Which version and build?

Typically you need the MF Drivers that include ScanGear and the MF Scanner Utility.  I can advise more precisely when you reply. 😃

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements