cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF644Cdw No Longer Seen by Mac or iPhone

MarneyBP
Apprentice

Printer has recently stopped being availible to my mac computer or iphone. Checked the settings and the signal strength is good.

I used to delete the driver, turn the printer off and back on, and it back and it would print. Today I did this. Had 2 documents to print. The first one prineted fine. The second one only moments later would not print.

Help!

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello MarneyBP,

The issue does sound like a drop in network communication. In that situation, I would suggest unplugging your router form the power for 5 seconds and then plugging the router back in. Once the network is back up, you can try printing again to see if it works better for you.

If that does not resolve the issue, We would need some additional information to assist further. If you can reply to this message with the information below, can can continue to help. For a more immediate answer, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666, our agents would be happy to help.

1. What version of the Mac OS are you using on your computer?
  2. Did the issue begin after any software updates?
  3. When the job does not print, do you get an error on the printer or on your computer? If so, what error do you get?
Announcements