Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing to MG7720 from tablet/mobile.

I purchased a Pixma MG7720 wireless printer.  I downloaded the SELPHY app from Google Play and registered the printer on my tablet and smart phone. When I went to do a print of a web page (the main reason I got the printer), the printer can not be se...

MX922 communication error while printing

I have an MX922 with firmware 3.010 using several Mac computers running OS X (10.11.5) with MX920 Series CUPS driver 11.7.1.0 installed.  All connected through a wifI network reporting excellent signal-to-noise ratios (full wifi fan).  When a print j...

JackT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX882 stopped scanning over WiFi

I have a PIXMA MX882 all-in-one printer which has worked like a champ for the last few years until I had to have my hard drive wiped and a new OS installed (long story).  I've re-installed the printer software and drivers (including most current scan...

FBurr by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 5720 not finding router

I got this new printer and am having problems getting the wireless set up.  I can print from my phone and ipad.  I can print from my laptop running Win7 if plugged in.  I have installed the cd rom software and and I believe it went online to get the ...

yehaww by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Kindle Fire Print Error Queue

I have the Canon plug in installed on my kindle fire and I am usually able to print just fine, but sometimes there is an error and the job never prints, leaving errors in the queue. I have tried to uninstall the plug in, but it doesn't clear the erro...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements