cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi

emeraldfox76
Apprentice

This may be a silly question, if so I apologize. 

My mother-in-law has a Canon MG3200, which I installed for her on her Windows XP pc. I set it up to print via wifi, and for a long time that was successful. I could print from any computer in the house with no issue. However, we recently switched internet SP's, and suddenly the printer is not only failing to print over the wifi (Printer is Offline error message), but it won't print from her computer either, (Printer Not Responding error message). Our ISP was a local company, and we switched it to Verizon. I normally leave the printer on all the time since I end up using it most myself for my work papers. I'm not sure if that contributed or not.

I consider myself to be pretty computer savvy, but I simply can't figure out what's going on with it, and of course, that's when we need to print a few important documents.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Victoria

1 REPLY 1

Ebony
Rising Star

Hello emeraldfox76,

Uninstall / reinstall the printer driver to reconfigure the printer on the new wireless network,

If you still have issue communicating with the printer over the network , please contact our support group: http://bit.ly/ContactCanon

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements