Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5352 gives error printing via Network

roddik
Apprentice

I have Windows 11. I have already performed these operations:

- uninstalled all Canon programs; rebooted pc

- reset all printer's settings

- installed "TS5300 series Driver setup package (Windows)" from here and connected the printer wirelessly through it

- installed the "MP drivers series" from the same source. Run it. During this procedure, I selected "unlock Windows firewall" (or something like that).

The problem: I am printing a pdf. It starts fine, but then systematically I get an error message, the printings freezes and starts again from the beginning. If I have to print 2 pages this doesn't happen; it happens after one or two minutes.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

"Then systematically, I get an error message"  And what is the message?

Does this only happen with one file or every file?

Single page documents print successfully?

What application(s) are you printing from?  Same error?

Are you able to print a test page?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It happens with every file long enough. Single pages seem to print successfully most of the time simply because the connection seems to hold long enough.

Windows notification: Error printing on Canon TS5300 series: the printer could not print "documentname". Afterwards, I see an error message from the printer claiming that the printer is offline. printing gets stuck and then restarts. And so on.

The error happens both with pdfs and microsoft word files.

I can print a test page from the printer. (If I need to print it from the computer, how should I do it?)

Thank you for helping

Announcements