cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS 3522 failure to communicate

Mrsfayoumis
Apprentice

Pixma TS 3522 printer, set up a month ago had issues getting it to print. Now it says failure to communicate to printer again. Any suggestions? Before I throw it out 😂

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Not sure where you are seeing this error or what operating system you are using as this information was omitted. So I'll take a shot in the dark.

Canon Knowledge Base - Fix a Cannot Communicate With The Printer Error - PIXMA MG, MP, MX Series

Hope it helps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Danny

Hi, Mrsfayoumis!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and what kind of communication method you're using (i.e. USB cable or Wi-Fi). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements