cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem syncing phone and printer

Courtk18
Apprentice

I have a pixma tr4522 that I recently, within the last month synced with my Android phone. I printed something 2 weeks ago and it worked fine then I went in to try to print something yesterday, from the phone obviously, and I keep getting a response on the phone that says the printer has a new certificate except or didn't I. I have tried accepting I have tried denying I have tried turning the printer off and on and I have tried turning the phone off waiting while I'm turning it back on trying to print again and nothing is working can somebody help me with this maybe?

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know if you are trying to print from the Canon print app or with the Canon print service plug in. 

We look forward to your reply. 

I don't really understand what either one of those are the print app or the other one I just was trying to print directly from the phone I had something on the phone I went to the printer turned it on, and this was 2 weeks ago selected print on the page on my phone and it printed now this time around it won't do anything I keep getting that odd message so hopefully you can help me figure out obviously I'm not real savvy with this kind of stuff so any help is appreciated. Thank you

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements