cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma e414 and Monterey software comptability issues

rei235
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a Macbook Pro that runs with Monterey and a Canon Pixma e414 printer. Ever since I update my Macbook, I have been having issues with using my printer. Recently, I reformatted my computer and the software was deleted, so I had to redownload it and I could only find software and driver on here: https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/other_pixma/pixma_e4...

I downloaded all the files on the Driver and Software tab (as I actually want to use the scanner instead of the printer) but nothing seems to work... When I go to settings > printers and scanners on my Macbook, there is a menu where I can add new printers and my computer can't find the software I downloaded or doesn't allow me to choose the files associated with it. When I try using the applications like Scan Utility, an error message pops up and I can't use my scanner... Could someone please help? 

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

After you downloaded the software did you run the installer? Did you get an error message when installing?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements