cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS3522 Unable To Communicate Over Network

cjuq86
Apprentice

I am beyond exhausted and stressed with this issue with my printer. Funny thing is I never had this problem until I signed up for the flex ink subscription. I NEED MY PRINTER BACK WORKING PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

So I have downloaded and re-down loaded the software for the PIXMA TS3522 and It gives me an error every time I try and print the test page. E24 is error code on LCD on Printer and 1651 is what I receive from my laptop. This is ridiculous and I need it to stop now and I know what is going on here because it didnt happen until I paused my subscription. I bought the printer myself Canon didnt buy it for me so get it unrestricted asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cjuq86
Apprentice

Thanks Arthur J but I have already registered the printer. However, I have finally found out the issue has been all this time. The culprit is the ink subscription service that is absolutely ridiculous by the way. I will do another post later to explain that situation, but thanks for your reply.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I’m having same trouble.  Went to re register and it says serial number already registered

cjuq86
Apprentice

Thanks Arthur J but I have already registered the printer. However, I have finally found out the issue has been all this time. The culprit is the ink subscription service that is absolutely ridiculous by the way. I will do another post later to explain that situation, but thanks for your reply.

Hi cjuq86,

How did you solve your issue? Because I am in the same situation right now. Same error code and everything and also, I recently cancelled my pixma subscription too so could it be the same issue as yours? I have been trying to fix my printer for 2 hours now and it is still giving me E24 and then the 1651. I printed my printer's network info and it says there is no problem. Please help!

Kir

I reached out to them and they told me I would have to re-enroll into the plan again OR basically you will have to purchase your own cartridges to replace the subscription one's. That plan is a complete RIP-off and especially since they STILL owe over over 100 prints. They even began deducting prints from me before I ever received the ink from them and at that time had my own cartridges in there. I do not recommend this service to anyone. They block your printer from communicating over the server and trust me I spent several hours trying to deal with this and the least they could do is give me my prints that are owed to me.

tooltec34
Apprentice

Did replacing the ink cartridges automatically fix the problem? Or is there more to the process?  I am having this exact probblem.

Announcements