cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS302a won't connect to WIFI

staynavytom
Apprentice

Can't get my new TS30a to connect to the WIFI. Works fine using USB connection to my Macbook but I would like WIFI connection. Manual is useless. Sends me to a webpage that is outdated.

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Hi there!

Can you please double-check the model of your printer? It'll be listed on the top or front of the unit.

Typo above. It is a TS302a

Thanks!

You can get the most current version of the software HERE.

You can find the support page for your printer HERE. I also recommend registering it at https://canon.us/account, so you won't have to dig around for the software or manuals next time you need them! 

It's not a driver problem, it's a problem connecting to wifi. I think Rmldt1107 has the right answer.

Rmldtl1107
Apprentice

Can you switch your wifi network from 5GHz to 2.4GHz? I had the same problem trying to connect it for over an hour and it wouldnt show up on my phone until I switched my network to 2.4GHz. Not the same model but it's worth a shot. 

I think this is the answer although I'm not wanting to screw with my router to make it work. I can live with having the printer connected via USB for my needs. It's only a $70 printer. Just disappointing Canon cannot anticipate having these kinds of issues and adjust their products accordingly. Thanks for your suggestion.

Announcements