cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR4720 communication setup?

Marqk
Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds like you need one-on-one help. We recommend calling technical support so they can walk you through the setup process. They are available at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET). When you call, the automated system will ask you a series of questions. You'll need to let it know you need technical support for your PIXMA TR4720. It will verify it understood what you said and transfer you to a human. Please bear in mind that Mondays are our busiest phone days, so wait time may be longer than usual. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

rs-eos
Elite

What computer and operating system are you using?

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

its a HP , new, and printer is new also.  Canon pixma TR4720.  I am old and don't even know these terms.  I just need to use a printer with my computer, and Canon has no one to help!

I use a regular Window device, no 
Apple.

Stephen

Hello!

You can follow the prompts at canon.us/ijsetup

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you usnig?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

This is a loop that I have been through 5 times in the last 2 days.  Cannot understand it!

It sounds like you need one-on-one help. We recommend calling technical support so they can walk you through the setup process. They are available at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET). When you call, the automated system will ask you a series of questions. You'll need to let it know you need technical support for your PIXMA TR4720. It will verify it understood what you said and transfer you to a human. Please bear in mind that Mondays are our busiest phone days, so wait time may be longer than usual. 

Thanks, Stephen!  Finally a reduction in my vat of frustration!

I am trying to use wifi as I did with my old computer.  Not working, printer screen stuck on language page.

Announcements