cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Print button in Easy PhotoPrint EX gets error message "Not Responding"

gpodhorzer
Apprentice

I have had my Canon Pixma TS8220 for at least 5 years, always printing my photos using the Canon Easy PhotoPrint EX software.  All of a sudden, when I open the software and click on the Photo Print button, nothing happens, and after several seconds, I get a "Not Responding" message.  I have deleted my software, and reinstalled, but still have the same problem.  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, gpodhorzer!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof) and whether you're having trouble printing from any other applications. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you for your follow up.  I am using Windows 10.  And I have no problem printing with any other program.  The problem isn't the printing.  It is being able to open the part of the Easy PhotoPrint EX which accesses the photos and allows for editing and printing.  It is the "Photo Print" button that is supposed to open the appropriate application and access the photos.  All I get when I click on it is "Not Responding".  I have deleted the program and re-downloaded it and I still have the same problem.  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. 

Announcements