cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8220 - Cannot Find IJ Scanner Utility to Download

dbristle
Apprentice

I need the IJ Scanner Utility on my new compter (under Windows 11).  The website told me to look for a "driver package".  I identifed the printer (TS8220) and Windows 11, and found no such package in the few items offered.  Nor can I find a download for the utility itself.  (There are utilities for making banners and such, but nothing for scanners.)

HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, dbristle!  Rather than being listed as a standalone application, IJ Scan Utility is included as part of the driver.  We recommend downloading and installing the full suite of software available HERE to ensure that you've got everything you need for your PIXMA TS8220.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, dbristle!  Rather than being listed as a standalone application, IJ Scan Utility is included as part of the driver.  We recommend downloading and installing the full suite of software available HERE to ensure that you've got everything you need for your PIXMA TS8220.

Hope this helps!

Thanks--I realized there were more entries than shown on the page--I had to ask for them.  (I suggest putting this one at the top.)

Announcements