cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 - Unable to Print on Wifi

aceboergoats
Apprentice

Hi,

have a pixma ts3322, changed network provides to Tmobile and printer no longer prints. I believe this to be easy but just can not get it to work. run a network configuration page and printer says it is on the correct wifi, but set-up says it failed and it will not print from my pc or phone. I have confirmed all 3 devices are on the same wifi. Is there any info on the network conf page that might indicate what the issue could be? Any ideas suggestions? what am i missing? not great with this stuff but did follow directions. and thanks to everyone for putting up with my ignorance.

please help

sf  

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings page from your printer. Once it prints, please reply to the following: 

• What is the signal strength in row 3-2-1? 
  • Does the IP address in row 3-2-12 start with a 192 or 10?

Also, open a web browser on your computer, and in the address bar, please type the IP Address on the configuration page into the address bar. Next, tap Go or Enter to access the page. Are you able to see the printer's remote interface?

We look forward to your reply. 

If you would like to speak to someone live about this issue, you will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Announcements