cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR7020 Nothing Connects with Printer

gsstudio
Apprentice

About a month ago I bought a PIXMA7020; following the accompanying documentation, I was able to get the printer to work with my MacBook Air, my iPhone, and my mini-ipad without a problem. Now, however, nothing connects with printer. Rerunning the computer installation results in a message that my printer does not support a 5Hz network (we use Shentel, a local cable provider) and both the iPhone and iPad simply say they cannot locate an air printer. Can anyone provide some insight about how to get all of this working again? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, gsstudio!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. To date, Canon USA has made two PIXMA printers with 7020 in their model name, specifically the PIXMA TR7020 and the PIXMA G7020. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I should have included that, Danny. It’s a PIXMA TR7020.

Hi,

If you have not done so, you can try the manual connect option on your printer. Please click HERE for the steps. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements