cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Can't view printable area in Prof Print & Layout / Images being shifted

wildgardenart
Apprentice

Hello! I'm trying to make prints using Professional Print & Layout and my PIXMA PRO-200 # All of my designs have no background and so I am trying to print them in a way that I can nest them together and reduce the number of cuts I need to make. I am placing the designs right at the edge of the print preview since there is no printed area that goes up to the edge, but when I print, everything is shifted over a bit and I can't cut it from the edge of the page.

What's confusing me the most is nothing happens when I check or uncheck "Display Printable Area" in Other Settings. I also came into this issue when printing a greeting card. I don't know what the print border measure is or how to set it, so in my design I created a border of .25 inches, but when it printed it seemed to shrink the design, so the top edge had a margin of exactly .25 in but the inner borders of the design were shrunk to a bit less than .25 in. 

I know that in my print designs (the 4x4 in this example) they are printing at the correct size, since I've tested them with crop marks and the print size is correct, but I want to be able to not use crop marks and measure my cuts from the edge of the paper. 

I just want to know what the printable area is!

Screenshot 2024-07-27 133148.jpgScreenshot 2024-07-27 133251.jpg

PXL_20240727_173517475~2.jpg

PXL_20240727_173635998~2.jpg

  

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements