cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX472 - Offline?? macOS Ventura 13.0

Cbielstein
Apprentice

My printer isn't connecting to my wifi - I've been using it with no problems and then today it wont connect.

- I've reset the printer, reinstalled the driver, tried on several different computers

any ideas? thank you!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Britteny
Enthusiast

Thanks for joining the conversation, Cbielstein!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. We need to know the exact model of the PIXMA MX470 series. It should be located on the front of the printer.  And if you can include if you're using a Mac or Windows computer as well.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi, it's a MX472 and I'm using both a MacBook pro 16" 2021 (running Ventura 13.0) and a 21.5 iMac 2019 (running macOS Monterey 12.6.3) I've tried both computers and I've tried connecting the printer to wifi (it was working fine last week) and it seems to find the wifi but when I enter the password it says it wrong but it's the correct password...

Hi Cbielstein,

Thanks for providing more info. To help reconnect the printer to your Wifi you may have to reset the Wifi on the printer, then try your password entry again. I'm not Support but our Support Team will be able to walk you through the steps. Click the link canon.us/account to sign up or sign in to your My Canon Account to find all your available support options. 

Announcements