cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX452: Unable to print wirelessly

Beau247
Apprentice

I'm having issues printing from my HP laptop to a Canon Pixma MC450. I configured the printer and was able to print a test page wirelessly, but when I try to print from the laptop, it doesn't work unless I connect directly to the printer. I’ve tried rebooting and unplugging, but nothing seems to help.

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, let us know which version of Windows or macOS you are using? How are you connecting? Is there an error message? 
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Windows 11, no error message however the print job is sent to the queue but doesn’t print! The printer was set to print offline when  I changed the spooling an the word  error appears next to the printer but either way it still will not print wirelessly but the blue light is solid on the printer 

Announcements