cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2520 printers Quick menu won't open

Rustee8494
Apprentice

I have downloaded and in stalled the software & drivers and on the home screen it shows the short cuts for the MG2520 manual which opens as it should but the Quick start menu shows up on the desk top but will not open. Have reloaded the software & drivers several time but the Quick menu short cut still does not open the menu. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on the steps you have taken, you have done what I would have recommend to try and resolve the issue. 

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you for your response, I have attempted what you (Arthur) suggested reference the chat box but the chat box does not appear! I again uninstalled all the the Canon software and drivers and reinstalled the same but again, the Canon short cut for the manual works fine but again the short cut for the Quick Menu will not open the menu! Any assistance you would provide would be appreciated including the Chat Box not showing up.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements