cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4210 - Windows 11

crackerdog
Apprentice

The issue I am having is I am able to print to the printer, wireless, but it takes a long time to print multiple print jobs. It prints the first one without issue, then the second print takes a long time before it starts printing.

Also, having issues with the magenta color (all the time). I try and run the utilities to fix the color and the utilities do not detect the printer. The below image is what I get when I attempt to do this:

David

Canon Utility Issue.png

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

To begin troubleshooting, I recommend checking the signal strength of the printer. Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings page. Once it prints, the signal strength will be listed in row 3-2-1. 

If the signal is below 70%, turn the printer off and restart your router. After the restart, turn the printer back on and see if the same issue happens. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

crackerdog
Apprentice

I did as you said, my signal strength was at 49%. I powered off the printer then the router. The signal strength went to 57%. I then used a wifi analyzer and saw that the channel I was on had other, external, wifi signals on it. So I switched the channel on the wifi and changed the channel width to 20/40 Mhz. Again shutdown printer and restarted. Now I am getting 100% signal strength.

After all of that, I still cannot use the utilities on Windows 11. I have the same box coming up.

I am also attempting to print and there is a long delay from the time I submit two print jobs before the first job starts printing. Also after the first job prints I get "Printer not responding" in the print dialog box.

Hi,

We do have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat box that appears, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

When I click or paste the link you provided in Firefox version 99.0 (64-bit) I am getting (works in eclipse):

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/service-repair" on this server.

Reference #18.4c4e4e68.1649279362.b94c6a32

Turns out to be a Firewall Issue, tried turning off the Firewall, that did not work. Had to completely uninstall Norton before it would work again. But now my Magenta is all dried up and the heads will not clean, even in deep clean.

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements