cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New modem and now my PIXMA TS3322 wireless printer will not connect.

Jenniferceleste
Apprentice

I got a new modem and now my TS3322 wireless printer will not connect. I have unplugged and restarted everything but still says the printer is offline.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

By new modem, do you mean wireless router too?  A modem on its own does not support device connectivity.

If you have a new wireless network, you should re-run the printer's set up utility to change or update the SSID network name and / or password for your new network.  You may need to put the printer into wireless set up mode first before running the software.  Here is a tutorial to help you:

Initiating Easy Wireless Connect - TS3320 / TS3322 (canon.com)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you.  I went through the instructions given and I am still getting the message cannot find printer. I probably should also mention that we had lightning strike the power pole and we lost numerous televisions and cable boxes as well as the modem. The printer comes on I get in S32 error message and when I try to connect again, it says printer not found.

Announcements