08-28-2014 05:22 PM
I was not successful in getting my new I-Phone onto my home WIFI network and called Verizon for assistance. In the process, they remotely disconnected the Router/Modem combo and changed the password. So, they got the phone on and re-hooked up my laptop to the WIFI, but apparently, we did not get the wireless Cannon PIXMA MX452 rehooked up. I just watched a YouTube showing how to do it, but it was for a MAC. My laptop is a Windows System 7. So, I tried just now to re-connect to the WIFI and the printer wouldn't go. What can I do. I was in the middle of doing some things using the printer and finding this most inconvenient.
09-24-2014 12:14 PM
To update your network information on your PIXMA MX452, please follow these steps:
1. Press the <Setup> button on your PIXMA MX452.
2. Use the left or right button to select Device Settings and press <OK>.
3. Use the left or right button to select LAN Settings and press <OK>.
4. Use the left or right button to select Wireless LAN Setup and press <OK>.
6. Enter your WEP key and press <OK>. Please verify the WEP, as it is case sensitive and if entered incorrectly, will cause the printer and router to not communicate. To switch between letters and numbers, press the * key.
7. Press <OK> on the confirmation screen. The PIXMA MX452 will search for the access point.
8. When found, press <OK> on the Connected to the access point screen.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS 1DX Mark III- Version 1.7.1
Speedlite EL-1 - Version 1.0.2
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EF50 F1.2 L USM
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EOS R10
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.