cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MF632c can not scan through WIFI

Yumengryc
Apprentice

My MF632c had been working properly for both printing and scanning through Wifi. One day I have to change my wifi router. My router was Xfinity wifi modem/router. Now, I changed to a cable modem + a tplink wifi router. The signal is very weak in the printer room, so I installed a wifi extender, with oneMesh setup. There is only one wifi id for the entire room using the one Mesh setup. Then I start suffering problem. I can still print, but I can not scan through wifi. Can some one confirm if the problem is caused by oneMesh setup? Does wifi scan support oneMesh?

2 REPLIES 2

cherry54698
Contributor

alaskasworld

Place a document on the machine, and tap <Scan -> PC1> or <Scan -> PC2>, and scanning starts immediately. The type of scan (color or black and white), the save destination for the document, and other settings can be registered to a button, and documents can be scanned using those settings. This section describes how to register settings in a button and scan with it.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Yumengryc,

You should be able to scan over a mesh network with the MF632. We would be happy to assist further with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. When you try to scan, do you get any specific errors or what happens?
Announcements