cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major problems with canon pixma tr4520

infernohawk
Apprentice

Hello, Im hoping you guys can help im about to pull my hair out because of this printer. So ever since i got the printer it has always had connection problems. I recently just reset it becuase I was getting an ink volume unknown error so I couldnt print anything. I was hoping that reseting would fix it, unfortunately it did not. But now i am trying to set up the wifi for the printer i go through the setup and select my router but everytime I type in my password is can never connect I obviously have made sure that i didnt make any spelling errors or what not. I tried setting up the printer from the .exe on my computer and i try and connect it still cannot connect through the router. I am debating on just throwing away this hunk of crap but any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi infernohawk,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements