cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6620: Airprint from iPhone XR ios 13.5.1 - Cassette Error

klotfzore
Apprentice
Printing is great from any computer, as soon as I try and print from my phone, cassette error not lining up. Any ideas?

Firmware is up to date, and ios 13.5.1 latest version.
3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Make sure that the correct paper size and media type are being specified before you print from the iPhone.  Make sure that the letter paper size is being specified and that the plain paper media type is used.  If these options are not availalbe, try printing from a different app, or from a compatible Windows or Mac OSX computer to see if any errors occur.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

klotfzore
Apprentice
Everything is 100% on every platform except iPhone. So there must be a bug somewhere.

Hi,

If you have not tried the Canon print inkjet/selphy app, I recommend installing it and trying to print a document or photo from the app. If you are able to print from the app then there may be a issue with how airprint is trying to send the information to the printer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements