cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CANNOT GET MY FAMILY TMOBILE PHONE TO CONNNECT TO PRINTER

dkimberley24
Contributor

I HAVE A ZTE OBSIDIAN Z820 SMARTPHONE THAT I CANT GET TO SYNC WITH MY CANNON PIXMA MG5520 PRINTER.MY LAPTOP WILL HOW TO GET MY PHONE TOCat Frustrated

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, dkimberley24!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Also, please refrain from typing in ALL CAPS, as this is the equivalent of shouting on the internet.

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Make sure that the phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer.  Then try using our free "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY" app to print from the phone.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements