cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change save location in IJ Scan Utility using a PIXMA TS9521c printer

Xer0615
Apprentice

Hi, I just purchased a TS9521c. I have it configured on all my desktops. And have found that I am able to succesfully scan to my specified custom folder when using the Scan Utility oftware. However any scans madeusing the auto doc feeder are saved to  "My Documents" which is not an acceptible solution. I don't see any way in the remote CP UI to add/change scan locations,  and I have ensured that all document types have the desired scan location on the scan utility software-- How can I go about using the ADF while still using my customized folder/settings? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Xer0615
Apprentice

The trick is to open SETTINGS from the Scan Utility application, and then click the middle tab (image of a scanner) which allows the configuration of scan settings when operating at the scanner itself.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Britteny
Enthusiast

Hi Xer0615, thanks for joining the Community! Check out this LINK FOR WINDOWS in the manual on where to change the save location of your scanned documents. It starts on page 383. Here's the LINK FOR MAC manual, starting on page 308. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

Xer0615
Apprentice

The trick is to open SETTINGS from the Scan Utility application, and then click the middle tab (image of a scanner) which allows the configuration of scan settings when operating at the scanner itself.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements