cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect my PIXMA MG3222 Using The WPS PIN CODE?

sdeleon96
Apprentice

I just need thorough instructions on how to connect my laptop to my printer using WPS Pin Code. I couldn't find any other forums or websites that can help. I'm looking specifically for setting up my printer using WPS Pin Code. 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

A guide on how to connect the printer through WPS is available in our Knowledge Base.  Please visit the following link.  Once there, type in "WPS" in the search sections to find articles related to the WPS connection.

MG3222 Knowledge Base

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

lfmelo1982
Apprentice

I have the same situation. I upgrade my pc to Windows 10 since then my Windows do not find the printer in  the network. Two days ago I purchase a new router this new one with WPS capatibily and finally the throgth the Windows 10 advanced printer setup I could find the printer but is asking me for a pin number. It says that I should be available to find it in the printer itself or the manual that came with it. I can not find the pin.

If youre trying to connect a windows 10 laptop, here are the steps I used on my cannon mg 7520

1. Go to your laptop, and remove your old printer, and click add printer

2.  Your laptop computer will then do a search for a printer, and display a box asking for the WPS PIN. Keep this open!

3. Go to your printer, and hit WLAN, it'll go to Wireless Lan Setup, hit it.

4, ON the next screen on your printer it'll show a line, To Other connection Methods, hit it.

5.On the resulting screen hit, Other setup.

6. On the next screen hit, WPS (PIN code method)

7.It'll then give you the PIN code to enter on your laptop

8, Enter the PIN given on your laptop screen you kept open within 10 minutes.  It should take.

Announcements