cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i-sensys mf264dw printing problem wrong scale, bottom wide margin

Ahmeddo
Apprentice

Hello

I have printer Canon i-sensys mf264dw and HP laptop with windows 7 64bit operating system and Microsoft office 2010.

The problem is when i print a document in office word 2010 the document is printed with wrong scale, wrong margins, wrong paper size or wrong settings, i do not know why?

See this is right printing when i print it with google chrome program as pdf file

IMG_20220414_111413.jpg
While when i print it with MS office word it shows like that and displayed a message on printer small screen that i should d check settings

IMG_20220414_122939.jpg

You can see the difference. 

And these are some of page setup images

IMG_20220414_123207_347.jpgIMG_20220414_123209_712.jpgIMG_20220414_123211_630.jpg

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation; however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We can only provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The Canon i-Sensys mf264dw isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements