cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3620 Won't Connect

AntonioB
Apprentice

Hello,

I have been fighting with my printer for weeks. I have looked up every possible tutorial as well to no avail. I'm trying to use my phone to connect it to the network, so I put the printer in discover mode, connect to it with my phone's wifi, then open the Canon app on my phone. It then connects, but then my printer will stop all processing and turn on a solid orange or yellow light. Does anyone know what the issue is? 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, AntonioB!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mobile device (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

AntonioB
Apprentice

Thanks Danny. This is my first time doing this, so I'm not sure what information is needed in totality, but my mini PC, I'm using Windows 11. I have also tried using my iPhone XR with the same result. I'm starting to think that it's a firewall issue, but not 100% sure. 

I just tried using the software driver for the Canon MG3620 and the set showed completed, but as soon as that happened, the orange light came on again as the power light and wifi light continued to flash on the printer. 

Announcements