Switched to Windows10 computer, this printer says it is offline but it is not. None of the fixes seem to work. How do I fix this. I had it connected at one point and it took several hours, there has to be a simpler solution. Will go buy another printer that is not so difficult to set up soon.
When looking at the network configuration on the printer, please make sure that the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) is the same name that your computer is connected to.
Once you have verified this, the next step is to reinstall. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.
3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).
4. Right click the Canon MX920 series and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all MX920's are removed.
5. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).
6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).
7. Click once on "Canon MX920 series MP Drivers" and then click Uninstall at the top.
8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.
9. Once done, please reboot your computer.
When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click the Select button next to "MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)".
3. Click the Download button. The drivers will download.
4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
5. Double click "mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe" to begin the installation.
6. Follow the on screen prompts to reinstall.
Once the installation has completed, please attempt to print.