cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue on pixma g2400

ulmane
Apprentice

First of all, Hello world!

I just bought the pixma 2400 and some glossy paper from kodak 200 and 240 g/m*m. I installed the printer, all good until i printed on the glossy paper (on both 200 and 240 g/mm). The photos have some vertical dotted streaks, more like vertical dotted scratches.Not colour streaks, mechanical streaks. I tried the abrasion function but no results. So i made an attempt to represent the photo, the dots look like very small pokes in the glossy paper. What to do ?

| .    .     .      .     |

|__________  |

2 REPLIES 2

ulmane
Apprentice
pls someone...

James_C

Hi ulmane,

You have reached Canon USA support. I would be happy to help, unfortunately, we are not equipped nor have access to the resources to assist you.

Although similar, Canon products and software sold outside of the US are designed and programmed for the country in which they are sold. However, support and assistance are available to you by visiting www.canon.com and selecting the closest location for your area.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements