cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Menu Software for Canon PIXMA MX452

clarkdjensen
Apprentice

Whenever I click on the Quick Menu program for the subject product, I get the following error message:

Canon Quick Menu has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and Quick Menu software several times, from both the disc provided and on-line downloads.

I have turned off my anti-virus/firewall program and also told the security program that the Canon program is a trusted application.

I am able to print/scan/copy, but not from the Quick Menu, which is more convenient.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Karl1
Rising Star

Hi clarkdjensen,

There may be a third party scanner driver interfering with Quick Menu.  Please try the following:

1.  Click 'Start' and then 'Computer'.

2.  On the left-hand pane, click the down arrow beside Local Disk (C: ).

3.  Click the down arrow beside Windows to open the folder

4.  Highlight the twain_32 folder.

5.  The folder should have 2 folders that start with PIXMA MX452 and a file called wiatwain.ds.  Any other folders or files should be dragged to the desktop. 

6.  Reboot the computer and try scanning again.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

constantinos84
Apprentice

Hello i have a problem with the installation of PIXMA MG 2950.

I use windows 10. 

I follow the steps normally for the installation. When i reach the point of  printing alligment the printer is not responting and i get the message 

Canon Quick Menu has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I can not print at all from my pc. 

Please help

ablw000
Apprentice

Whenever I click on the My Image Garden program for the subject product, I get the following error message:

Canon My ImageGarden has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Not able to scan and print from any of these icons...

Announcements