cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9120 printer incorrect size printing

TazX14
Apprentice

I'm trying to print documents but everything (including photos) are being printed incorrectly. Below I have included a picture of the issue. On the right is what is coming out (scanned from the printer) and on the right is what I'm expecting to be printed. I've checked the settings and everything is set to A4, but still won't work (and yes, just to absolutely make sure I'm not completely stupid I even attempted to print using "letter" to similar results). If someone could assist with this, it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

2019-12-12 (3).png

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi,

You said "on the right" twice so when is left and when is right? 

"On the right is what is coming out (scanned from the printer) and on the right is what I'm expecting to be printed."

What are we looking for?  I also don't see what it is you are trying to print.  Both pages are blank.  

Or maybe this is what you are trying to describe...  that noting but "blank" pages is printing.  (not sure though)??

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Sorry, left is what is actually being printed and right is what is expected. Specifically, if you look at the border, it doesn't match as it should be the same all the way around. 

Hi TazX14.

Check the program from which you're printing for a setting to "Shrink to fit" or "Scale to fit".  If such an option is present, ensure it's disabled.  Also, ensure the borders and printable area of the original is within the printable area of the paper.

TS9120: Print Area

Also, ensure the size of the original matches the size of the paper to which you're printing.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements