cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5150 printing problem - can it be fixed?

jrevans
Apprentice

Hi Y'all

My printer has developed a problem you can see in the image below. I am wondering whether to replace the print, as it looks pretty bad. I have tried the Align Printer set up function from the printer and from the PC with no luck. 

Has anyone seen this before and has some advice?

BTW, I think it came about after a paper jam. After I removed the paper it was making horrible noises trying to move the print head, like the toothed band it moves on was slipping.

printprob.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, jrevans!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  To date, Canon USA has not marketed a printer with the number "1505" in its model number, so if you could double check the make and model, we would appreciate that. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry, it's a Pixma 5150 model.

Thank you for your that information, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

How riduculous! Thanks.

Announcements