03-15-2015 09:08 AM - edited 03-16-2015 10:24 PM
I have a Canon Pixma MG2920 problem. When I print a normal page it won't print a small part of the bottom of the page. I have to print at 93% to get it to print a whole page.
03-18-2015 01:31 AM - edited 03-18-2015 01:32 AM
So we can better assist you, please let us know the following:
1. What operating system do you have on your computer (version of Windows or Mac OS X)?
2. Do you experience this problem when printing from just one program, or from any program on your computer?
3. What page size do you have selected in the printer driver and the program you are trying to print from?
If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.
03-20-2015 12:26 AM
I have the issue when I print from anything. Also happens if I try to copy something, although scanning works fine.
I am using 8.5x11 paper and that is what I select when printing.
03-23-2015 03:41 AM
Resetting the printer and then reinstalling the drivers mayh resolve the issue you are experiencing. To reset the printer, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord from the back and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on. Next, please click here to go to the Drivers and Software page for the PIXMA MG2920. Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:
1. Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu is correct, and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select your operating system.
2. Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "DRIVERS" section and click the FULL DRIVER AND SOFTWARE PACKAGE file. When you do, a red DOWNLOAD button will appear. Please click on the checkbox below the DOWNLOAD button, then click the red DOWNLOAD button to begin the download. The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded.
Once you have downloaded the file, please double-click on it and follow the prompts to reinstall the drivers on your computer.
Hope this helps!
This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.
06-24-2016 10:53 AM
You are doomed. This printer will not print on PHOTO GLOSSY PAPER 8.5x11. The only photo paper it will take will be 4x6 and 5x7. It was miisleading while I purchased this printer and now I'm stucked with a printer no good for me. Canon should cleary specify on their specs.
06-24-2016 10:57 AM
Canon MG 2920 will not print on 8.5x11 PHOTO GLOSSY PAPER. It will print on regular paper only. The biggest it can print on Photo Glossy Paper is 4x6 and 5x7. That's why you will see error 4102 if you try to select high quality printing and photo glossy paper. You have wasted your good time trying to do that.
08-05-2016 06:43 PM - edited 08-05-2016 06:44 PM
I have a customer with an MG2920 and she likes to print 4"x6" photos. When she sets her printer to print a full page 4"x6" photo for some reason it does not fill the the photo paper properly. It always leave a little space on one end. The printer was installed using Canon software. Any suggestions??
08-17-2016 03:38 AM
I had the same issue with my MG2520. I finally realized it was a hardware issue not software or OS when I saw the yellow LED blinking on the Printer. There must be some shortcoming in the printer hardware so the firmware is programmed to block the use of 8.5x11 photo paper. However the printer doesn't know if you have Photo Paper or regular paper loaded in the tray. It's the software telling the printer what paper is loaded. So I just specified regular 8.5x11 letter size paper but actually loaded 8.5x11 Photo Paper. Hit the print button and out comes the picture printed on 8.5x11 glossy photo paper! There's probably some compromise in quality but it looks OK to me.
08-18-2016 01:11 PM
Thanks Nightbreaker. When I can get over to my customer's house I will see if we can try that. Thanks for the suggestion. I wonder, might there be a firmware update that can be done?? And, how to do it?